Recipe by ChrisMc
This is a quick way to flavor chicken; because it's thick, you can baste instead of having to marinate. I suggested a couple of different ways to prepare this.
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 118.29 ml honey
- 14.79 ml roasted sesame seeds
- 14.78 ml fresh ginger, minced or 9.85 ml ground ginger
- 3-4 chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the soy sauce, honey, sesame seeds, and ginger well.
- Baste the chicken breasts and broil or grill 5-8 minutes on each side, brushing frequently with sauce.
- Alternately, cube the chicken and baste/marinate in the sauce, then fry in very hot oil and serve with vegetables over rice as a stir-fry.