Recipe by ChrisMc
This is a quick way to flavor chicken; because it's thick, you can baste instead of having to marinate. I suggested a couple of different ways to prepare this.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- 3 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced or 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 -4 chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the soy sauce, honey, sesame seeds, and ginger well.
- Baste the chicken breasts and broil or grill 5-8 minutes on each side, brushing frequently with sauce.
- Alternately, cube the chicken and baste/marinate in the sauce, then fry in very hot oil and serve with vegetables over rice as a stir-fry.