1/2 Photos of Simple Scones
Great easy recipe. Add grated cheese and sprinkle paprika on tops for a savoury scone. Add 2 cups mashed pumpkin and a teaspoon of cayenne pepper for pumpkin scones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 200C and line baking tray with paper.
- 2Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl and mix well.
- 3Knead together until a soft dough and turn onto a floured board.
- 4Roll dough out to about 3cm thick and cut scones with a scone cutter.
- 5Place on tray and brush with egg and milk mixture.
- 6Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Scones
Serving Size: 1 (1231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g