Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is a wonderful way to cook savoy cabbage, do not overcook as the cabbage will turn to mush; this is spicy, so use less pepper if you like your food tamer.This is great with an asian dish such as fried rice.
- 1 head savoy cabbage, shredded
- 2 fresh cayenne peppers, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the oil on med high.
- Add the garlic and peppers and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the shredded cabbage and stir fry for 5 mins, until starting to wilt.
- Remove from heat and add salt to taste.
Simple it is. It's also quite tasty. Thanks for sharing the recipe.