Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are so simple, but the flavor is fabulous. You can also use Catalina, Russian, or Western dressing as a substitute for the French Dressing. Excellent with wild rice or potatoes, and a veggie, for a perfect meal!!!!
- 4 -6 pork chops
- 1 (4 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle French dressing
- Place pork chops in a greased 8" x 8" (or larger) glass casserole dish.
- Mix soup mix, cranberry sauce, and dressing together in a bowl until well blended.
- Pour over pork chops, and bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes - 1 hour.
- This can also be made with boneless or bone-in chicken breasts.
Used cantalina dressing with the cranberry. I cooled for an hour and about twenty minutes. They were great. Wife said she enjoyed the tangy taste. Will do again sometime. Bohod.