Recipe by Kat
Simple, easy, delicious. Requires that you cook one serving of some pasta. Double recipe for two servings of pasta. Really great with fresh pasta!
Top Review by Shayla5599
Yummo!! Very good. I added some olive oil as it seemed just a little dry, but very good and nice substitue to heavy cream sauce or anything. Was perfect with my Crockpot Italian Chicken!!
- 1 teaspoon cultured butter (like Lactancia)
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, granules
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, shredded (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn off the burner you just cooked your pasta on.
- While you are draining your pasta, mix all ingredients except cheese in your pasta pot over this burner.
- (Butter will melt).
- Shake excess water off of the pasta, and place back in the pot.
- Add parmesan cheese.
- Mix well.
- Serve immediately.
- (Using a cultured butter like Lactancia is much more flavorful than regular butter).