Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Simple, easy, delicious. Requires that you cook one serving of some pasta. Double recipe for two servings of pasta. Really great with fresh pasta!
- 1 teaspoon cultured butter (like Lactancia)
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, granules
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, shredded (optional)
- Turn off the burner you just cooked your pasta on.
- While you are draining your pasta, mix all ingredients except cheese in your pasta pot over this burner.
- (Butter will melt).
- Shake excess water off of the pasta, and place back in the pot.
- Add parmesan cheese.
- Mix well.
- Serve immediately.
- (Using a cultured butter like Lactancia is much more flavorful than regular butter).
Yummo!! Very good. I added some olive oil as it seemed just a little dry, but very good and nice substitue to heavy cream sauce or anything. Was perfect with my Crockpot Italian Chicken!!
I loved it! I made the following substitutions: lemon juice instead of wine, italian seasoning mix instead of basil, no garlic, and no parmesan cheese. It reminded me of the "Hot and Naked" pasta dish I had in Omaha's Spaghetti Factory restaurant, and was super simple to make. I think even my confirmed tomato sauce on pasta DD will enjoy this, even though she has liked no other white sauce in her entire life! Thanks for such a flavorful, simple pasta topper!
This was good and an easy way to use wine and pasta together. I used salted butter instead of cultured.