Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
This recipe is from "Slow & Easy, Fast-Fix Recipes For Your Electric Slow Cooker" by Natalie Haughton, 2009. It is a good way to have chicken on hand during the week that was cooked over a weekend. Can't wait to try it! Please note** For some reason Zaar won't let me enter cook time of 2 1/2 hours...and that is exactly what it needs to be....
- 1133.98 g boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 7.39 ml chicken seasoning (McCormick) or 7.39 ml lemon pepper
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar
- To prepare chicken:.
- Rinse chicken breasts. Pat dry with paper towels. Trim off any visible fat. Place half of chicken breasts in 3 or 4 quart slow cooker. Sprinke with half of chicken seasoning. Drizzel with 1 tablespoon vinegar. Add remaining chicken breasts. Sprinkle with remaining seasoning. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon vinegar.
- To cook chicken:.
- Cover and cook on high heat setting 2 1/2 hours or until chicken is cooked through. (NOTE: Do NOT overcook, or chicken will be dry.) Remove chicken to platter. Discard liquid in slow cooker. Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons vinegar over chicken.
- Cook's note:.
- If you have leftovers or prefer to use chicken for a later purpose, let meat cool, then wrap well and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.