Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tonight my dh requested zucchini, and I knew that he would want something simple. Threw this together, and he loved it.
- 1⁄4 sliced onion (in strips)
- 1 zucchini, cut into thin circles
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Melt the margarine in a pan.
- Saute the garlic and onion in the butter until soft.
- Add the zucchini and cook until it as done as you desire (I cooked ours for about 10 minutes).
Wish I had made more!I Made this using red onion and olive oil with a pat of butter. It was very good and sweet so I think some salt and pepper would have good with it. I'll be making this again. It would be good with some sliced mushrooms too.
This is exactly what I was looking for...a delicious, quick and simple recipe! The only addition I made was salt and pepper. Thanks for posting!
We loved this zucchini! Used olive oil as I was out of margarine. Added a tsp. of Mrs. Dash seasoning. Yum!