Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from the spring edition of Kraft What's Cooking.
Make and share this Simple Saute'ed Asparagus Peppers and Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 1/4 cup of the dressing in large non stick skillet.
- Add pepper and onion; cook and stir on medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add asparagus to skillet.
- Pour remaining 1/4 cup dressing evenly over asparagus: cover.
- Reduce heat to medium-low: cook 5 to 7 minutes or until asparagus are tender.
- Spoon onto serving platter and sprinkle with cheese.