Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A delicious simple dish to make for parties and/or just a quick dish at home.
- 250 g beef ground sausage
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce (in the USA its ketchup)
- 1 small onion
- 4 tablespoons mixed herbs
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 sheets puff pastry
- little milk to spread over pastry dough
- 1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2. Cut up onion and put in mixing bowl.
- 3. put sausage mince, tomato sauce, herbs, salt in and mix with hands.
- 4. Cut pastry in half and brush over with milk.
- 5. Put some of your mixture on the edge of pastry(landscape) and roll up tightly. Do same with the rest of the pastry.
- 6. Spray over pan with can spray or use butter on your pan.
- 7. Cut sausage roll into bite size pieces and put on oven tray.
- 8. Let them cook for 25mins(turn after 12mins). Serve them up when they finish cokking.