Recipe by jrthrmn
Not too oily or greasy. You can play around with this, add mushrooms or use pepperoni or ham instead of sausage. Use your favorite pizza toppings.
- 1⁄2 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage; pour off excess fat.
- Add green pepper, onion, oregano, and dash pepper.
- Stir in tomato sauce and 1/2 cup water.
- simmer 5 minutes.
- Drain macaroni; mix into sausage with 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Turn into 1-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Cover; bake at 350 degrees about 25 minutes.