I made this while my hubby was in bootcamp and my toddler loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb sausage, cut into bite size pieces (I used Rogerwood but I can't get that up North)
- 1 large onion, cut into slices (not to big and not to small will cook down)
- 1 bell pepper, cut into just little bigger than bite size
- 1 (8 ounce) bag carrots, peel and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1Place sausage in pot and brown on medium heat.
- 2Place all remaining ingredients in pot except diced tomatoes.
- 3Cook until onions start to brown, pour in diced tomatoes.
- 4Simmer on low till carrots are tender.
- 5Cooking time varies on how big you cut the ingredients.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Sausage Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.8
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 1211.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 15.6 g