Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this while my hubby was in bootcamp and my toddler loved it.
Make and share this Simple Sausage Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb sausage, cut into bite size pieces (I used Rogerwood but I can't get that up North)
- 1 large onion, cut into slices (not to big and not to small will cook down)
- 1 bell pepper, cut into just little bigger than bite size
- 1 (8 ounce) bag carrots, peel and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- Place sausage in pot and brown on medium heat.
- Place all remaining ingredients in pot except diced tomatoes.
- Cook until onions start to brown, pour in diced tomatoes.
- Simmer on low till carrots are tender.
- Cooking time varies on how big you cut the ingredients.