1/2 Photos of Simple Sausage and Swiss Cheese Mini Pizzas
These pizzas are easy to make and don’t take much time at all. The crust is thin and crunchy and the toppings are a great mixture of flavors. These are enjoyed by kids and adults alike!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On 2 baking sheets covered with either parchment paper or a silicone non-stick baking mat, place 5 biscuits on each. With your fingers, press biscuits down and stretch them until they are about 6 inches wide. They will be quite thin. Bake crusts for the same time that the package says to cook the biscuits or until lightly browned.
- 2While the crusts are baking, heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add sausage meat and break up as you stir, for about 3 minutes. Add onion and sauté for 5 more minutes. Turn off heat when meat is cooked and onions are soft. Stir in basil.
- 3When pizza crusts are done, add a spoonful of sauce to the top of each one, using as much or as little as you like. Divide sausage mixture between the crusts. Top with grated cheese.
- 4Bake for 8 to 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Make sure that crusts do not burn.
- 5Cut and serve.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Sausage and Swiss Cheese Mini Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.2
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 887.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 13.8 g