Recipe by Aurora
Found this recipe in a kids cooking book and made it for my family and they all loved it! Very simple and delicious!
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 4 -6 slices swiss cheese
- 4 -6 slices ham
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut chicken breasts in half to butterfly them into cutlets.
- Sprinkle with some salt and pepper Melt margarine in skillet and brown chicken in margarine and transfer to a 9x13 pan.
- Pour soup (no water) and sour cream into same skillet and whisk till smooth and warm.
- Place ham on top of chicken and top with a slice of swiss cheese.
- Pour soup mixture over top and bake uncovered for 40 minutes.