Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 chili pepper (hot or mild)
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Seed the bell peppers, tomatoes and chile pepper.
- Dice the bell peppers and tomatoes and put in a bowl.
- Finely chop the chile and add to bowl.
- Chop onion finely and add to bowl.
- Mince garlic and add.
- Add cumin and garlic.
- Then add lemon juice and mix.
This is simple salsa and a good starter to what I was searching for. Its very colorful and has a nice taste but I did add a few things to give it the salsa style I was searching for. I added some tomato paste,touch of water,accent to enhance it a bit. It really did turn out nice and I want to say Thank you for sharing your recipe!