Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is another experiment of mine. Came up with it one night when I wanted something simple and fast. I like dill sauce but this was a fun twist.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup fat free sour cream (for Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon dried dill (for Sauce)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (for Sauce)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (for Sauce)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey mustard (for Sauce)
- 1 dash lemon pepper seasoning (for Sauce)
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray glass baking dish with olive oil cooking spray.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper and dill seasonings on both sides of the salmon.
- Bake Salmon at 450 for 7 minutes.
- Turn over and bake for another 7 minutes.
- To make the Zippy Dill Sauce, combine sour cream, parsley, lemon juice, honey mustard, and a dash of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Mix ingredients together until well blended and chill until ready to serve (at least 1 hour).