Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Simple recipe using meat, 3 cans of soup & 1 can of green beans. Delicious and filling, this dish is always a hit at my table. I serve with stuffing.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season thin-cut Round Steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place meat at bottom of large casserole dish.
- Cover mean with green beans.
- Mix soups together in large bowl with wisk; cover meat & green beans with soup mixture.
- Cover casserole dish with tin foil.
- Bake, covered, for 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
This is a simple and tasty dinner recipe! The sauce was flavorful and I liked the green beans cooked in with the meat. I'd like to try adding some cubed or sliced potatoes next time to make it a true meal-in-a-dish. Thanks for posting this recipe!