Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Unlikely combination of ingredients, but they disappear every time I make them for potluck or family gatherings -especially for superbowl!
- 1 (1/2 lb) package salami
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers
- 1 (7 ounce) package cream cheese
- Remove the stems& seeds from the peppers& cut in half length-wise.
- Take one piece of salami& spread cream cheese down the center.
- Add a slice of pepper to the cream cheese& roll up the salami to enjoy!
Had a movie night at my daughter's this weekend and knowing how my SIL enjoys pepperoncinis I doubled the recipe. Oh yeah, they were gone before you know it! Made for PAC 2008.
GREAT recipe- I'm so glad to have found it! They are not too spicy, but do provide a nice kick! I used thinly sliced salami and they rolled up very nicely. Thanks for an awesome recipe, Princess!
Great for a party to make in advance. I used toothpicks to hold them together. The type of salami is not mentioned, so I used Italian dry salami.