Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is freash and delicious. I love goat cheese and it goes especially well with fuit like pears or apples, so I created a healthy salad incorporating it!
- 1 package hearts romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 firm green pears, diced
- balsamic vinegar, vinegarette
- Wash and chop romaine hearts.
- Toss all ingredients and enjoy!
- Add crutons if desired.
Made for Fall PAC 2011....great salad recipe...loved the pears and
goat cheese combo....