Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is adapted from The Korean Kitchen by Copeland Marks. Also will be included in Zaar World Tour 2005, asian tour.
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, torn
- 2 large scallions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large salad bowl, place lettuce.
- Combine next 6 ingredients in medium mixing bowl and stir well.
- Pour over lettuce, toss well, serve immediately.
Very nice and very simple. I used low sodium soy sauce and sprinkled with sesame seeds as a garnish. This is ideal for any asian-themed meal. I may add some thinly sliced cucumber next time. Thanx for posting.
Delicious !! Made recipe as posted and it was great. So simple and light can't wait to make again. Thank for posting.
Really nice dressing. Only thing I would recommend is chilling before adding to the lettuce.