Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I wanted a simple, quick salad dressing and liked the combination of flavours. It livened up the mix of lettuce, tomatoes, mozzarella and croutons that I had put into my salad. The recipe is enough for a small bowl of salad.
- 1 -2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 teaspoon mccormick pasta salad seasoning herbs
- Measure out the olive oil and pour into small bowl.
- Add sundried tomato pesto and stir.
- Add McCormick seasoning herbs and stir.