Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I stole this from my friend, she made this for me and I was hooked, and I was not even into salads, its simple and tasty.she adds some crunch to her bowl with chow mein noodles and sunflower kernels, I like to also throw in some banana peppers, these are totally optional. make on a Sunday and you can have this with dinner all week.If you left over boneless skinless chicken breast, cut it up and toss it in for a hearty salad.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag romaine lettuce hearts
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 1 cup red onion
- 1 cup green bell pepper
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas
- first rinse your lettuce and add to bowl.
- next add sliced red onion, sliced bell pepper, sliced cucumber, cherry tomatoes cut in halves, and chick peas.
- finish with your favorite fat free dressing and if you want some crunch add chow mein noodles and sunflower kernels.