Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
In keeping with The South Beach Diet I often fix this kind of salad when we just aren't in the mood for lettuce. For tastier results I recommend that the cucumbers and peppers be cold.........straight from the fridge. Of course, more veggies can be added, if you prefer.
- 2 pickling cucumbers (my preference)
- 1⁄2 large bell pepper (any color, but we prefer red, orange or yellow)
- 15 grape tomatoes
- 2 feta cheese, crumbled (amount is to your liking)
- newman sugar-free olive oil and vinegar dressing
- Slice cucumbers into quarters (no need to peel). Cut peppers into bite-size pieces.
- Cut grape tomatoes in half.
- Put all vegetables into a bowl.
- Sprinkled with Feta cheese.
- Add dressing (amounts depends on your preference).
- Toss well.