Recipe by cylee
Very easy after work prep and delicious results. A friend of me once told me that my chops were "better than his grandma's"! This is also my favorite way to marinate steaks!
Top Review by KC's Mom
I made this tonight for the first time. I also used fresh rosemary. It was awesome! Moist, and full of flavor. My hubby and son loved it. Hubby asked me to remember the recipe so we can have it again!!! Highest praise from him!
- 4 -6 thin pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon dried powdered rosemary (I use fresh chopped)
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy, wine, rosemary, garlic and pepper in large ziplock bag or bowl. Add chops and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Grill about 3 1/2 minutes each side or until done.
- Remove from grill, tent with foil and let rest for about 3 minutes before serving.