Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Very easy after work prep and delicious results. A friend of me once told me that my chops were "better than his grandma's"! This is also my favorite way to marinate steaks!
- 4 -6 thin pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon dried powdered rosemary (I use fresh chopped)
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- fresh ground pepper
- Combine soy, wine, rosemary, garlic and pepper in large ziplock bag or bowl. Add chops and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Grill about 3 1/2 minutes each side or until done.
- Remove from grill, tent with foil and let rest for about 3 minutes before serving.
I made this tonight for the first time. I also used fresh rosemary. It was awesome! Moist, and full of flavor. My hubby and son loved it. Hubby asked me to remember the recipe so we can have it again!!! Highest praise from him!
I had this tonight, and I think it is a great fast marinade. I love the subtle flavor the soy and red wine and rosemary bring together. I added a second garlic (diced both) and a little brown sugar after tasting. Also I wish I had saved some of the marinade for use after cooking to splash on top the chops... (actually I did anyways, LOL) Very yummy!
I marinaded mine overnight and I loved how flavorful they were! I baked them in the oven instead of grilling but I'll do them this way too once it's time for bbq. Thanks for sharing.