Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is an easy recipe to fix. No fancy ingredients. I've made this on the grill, too, lightly wrapped in a foil packet.
- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork roast, rib or 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup apricot preserves (or peach preserves)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place pork in a shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients until smooth. Evenly pour or the pork, turning a few times to coat.
- Bake at 375 for 40-50 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.