1/17 Photos of Simple Roasted Butternut Squash Cinnamon Soup
1 hr 20 mins
Liza at Food.com's Note:
Booyah! This velvety soup is a sweet and savory bowl of comfort with a surprising cinnamon kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roast the butternut squash, flesh side down onto a lightly oiled roasting pan for 40 to 45 minutes in a 425 degree oven.
- 2In the mean time, sautee the onion, ginger, and garlic in butter until soft.
- 3Add the broth, simmer for ten minutes.
- 4Add pulp from the butternut squash (that you've scooped out).
- 5Puree in a food processor or blender (or I use a mixing wand right in the pot).
- 6Return to pan.
- 7Add cream, salt, pepper, and a pinch or 2 of cinnamon.
- 8Simmer until heated through.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Roasted Butternut Squash Cinnamon Soup
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 422.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g