Recipe by MarthaStewartWanabe
Cooking Baby Bok Choy couldn't get any easier than this. These little guys are simply seasoned with salt and pepper and then oven-roasted until lightly browned and leaves are crisp. Other seasonings could be used as well per your preference.
- 453.59 g baby bok choy, trimmed and cut in half (about 12 heads depending on their size)
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper, ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Onto a large baking sheet, spread halved heads of baby bok choy into a single layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 12 minutes. Using tongs, turn each bok choy to ensure both sides are nicely browned. Return to oven to roast for another 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.