- 1 cup converted rice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 pinch cayenne (or 1 pinch dried ancho chile powder or chipotle chile powder)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (19 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- green onion, sliced for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Saute garlic, cumin and cayenne in oil in a skillet over medium heat 1 minute. Stir in beans and broth; bring to a simmer and cook 5-8 minutes to heat through.
- Top rice with beans and garnish with sliced green onions.