Recipe by John Skrable
This is sort of an Italian salad dressing, but Good Seasons Italian packets (for instance) don't seem to work well with red wine vinegar. This seems to work, and I really like the red wine vinegar flavor.
- 1⁄2 cup Star's garlic flavored red wine vinegar
- 1 cup virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour red wine vinegar in a measuring cup.
- Add sesame seeds, parsley, parmesan cheese, black pepper.
- Mix, pour on salad, and toss.
- Add the olive oil to salad, toss, and serve.
- To fancy it up, add some very thin slices of dry parmesan cheese to the salad, after tossing.