Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is sort of an Italian salad dressing, but Good Seasons Italian packets (for instance) don't seem to work well with red wine vinegar. This seems to work, and I really like the red wine vinegar flavor.
- 1⁄2 cup Star's garlic flavored red wine vinegar
- 1 cup virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Pour red wine vinegar in a measuring cup.
- Add sesame seeds, parsley, parmesan cheese, black pepper.
- Mix, pour on salad, and toss.
- Add the olive oil to salad, toss, and serve.
- To fancy it up, add some very thin slices of dry parmesan cheese to the salad, after tossing.