Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Another recipe from my MIL. I believe she got this one from allrecipes.com also. This is really really good! Cook time listed is time in the fridge
- 236.59 ml uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 63.78 g canchopped green olives
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml milk
- 283.49 g can chicken, drained
- 28.34 g package dry ranch dressing mix
- 9.85 ml paprika
- Boil macaroni until tender, drain and pat dry.
- In a med bowl, mix together the celery, olives,mayo, sour cream, milk, chicken and ranch dressing mix. Stir in the macaroni until well blended. Refrigerate for 24 hours. Stir and sprinkle paprika over the top before serving.