1/1 Photo of Simple Quick & Easy Hamburger Hash
Created it myself utilizing my microwave, and avoiding browning the meat in a greasy frying pan..,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a microwavable casserole dish, cook hamburger on high for approximately 5 minutes.
- 2Saute mushrooms very lightly in fry pan,using pan spray.
- 3To partially cooked hamburger, add onion, mushrooms, beef flavor,garlic, flour mixed with enough water to form a paste --
- 4Stir well and cook again at medium level power for another 5 minutes --
- 5Now add enough water to create a little more gravy. Also add the precooked macaroni & grated cheese.
- 6Cook again on medium power until hot,5 to 10 minutes -- .
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Quick & Easy Hamburger Hash
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.6
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 100.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
liquid gravy browner