Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the only Pumpkin Pie that my mother and grandmother ever made. I love it and the kids love it. It is so simple and can be prepare in no time. Have given to several friends who had never baked a pie in their lives and they loved it.
- 1 (15 ounce) canlibby 100% pumpkin puree (NOT the Pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 9-inch deep dish pie crust, thawed
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine first four ingredients in a medium bowl, mixing well.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Place pie on cookie sheet and bake for 1 hour.
- Top with Cool Whip or real whipped cream.
This is so simple to make and yet so wonderful! Thanks, this is going to be my go to recipe for pumpkin pie now! Loved it! Thanks!
Great pumpkin pie. I made this to take to a family Thanksgiving dinner and the whole thing was gone in no time. It was so simple to make too. I did have to bake this longer than the recipe directs, but that is no big deal. Thanks so much for posting!
Oh, my. I made 2 different pumpkin pie recipes for Thanksgiving. This one was by far the easiest and the one I worried about the most, as it was so simple. We sampled both pies and the other was a 5 star recipe, but this one stood out a little bit on the pumpkin flavor. It was more "pumpkiny" :) Great texture, great taste and it could NOT be any simpler to make. I'll make this again, thanks for sharing.