Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I made this for easter weekend. I had a potluck and everyone kept helping themselves to more
Make and share this Simple Prime Rib Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Put the garlic ,onion, olive oil and , salt in a blender and blend.
- Let rib and mix stand for 1 hr at room temperature.
- massage the mix slowly into the beef.(massage it like there are a lot of sore spots on the beef) for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325 F about 160°C.
- place the beef in on a pan and let it stand for 3 hrs to get a Medium well to well done roast.