Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
This is a very simple and delicious potato dish that accompanies just about anything! The flour and cheese make nice little "crunchies" on the potatoes, and the whole thing is mixed together with just enough delectable melted butter. Recipe doubles easily and reheats well the next day (if there are any leftovers...).
Top Review by Auntie Jan
These were wonderful. Very tasty and got a thumbs up from everyone here. I didn't change a thing either and you didn't need to in my opinion. Will be making this again and again. Thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- salt and pepper
- 5 -6 small russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a plastic bag, combine cheese, flour, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Place potatoes inthe bag and toss to coat with mixture.
- Pour butter into an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Stir in potatoes, coating well.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes, to 1 hour and 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.