1/1 Photo of Simple Potato Soup
This is from a lady I work with. I'm not sure where she got it, but it is the best potato soup I've ever had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine in stock pot.
- 2Add chopped onion and garlic to margarine and saute until wilted.
- 3Add potatoes and cover with stock. Simmer until potatoes are tender.
- 4Stir in milk and cheese.
- 5Leave as is, or puree with an immersion blender.
- 6Top with your choice of bacon, additional cheese, green onion, etc.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.9
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 1011.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 19.5 g