Recipe by CoffeeMom
Always a breakfst favorite at our house. Great with syrup or honey.
Top Review by MssAditood
CoffeMom...I don't what else to say but "Oh My!!!!" These were amazing. I had been looking for something really simple that wouldn't take long to put together and this was SO perfect! My husband almost ate every single one of them. I had to fight him to get at least 2 for myself! :-) I can tell you that this will now be a regular item at my house. 29 minutes was perfect in my oven. The only thing I did with them after I took them out of the oven was put a little butter on them and dusted with powdered sugar. My husband preferred his naked! What I loved about this recipe was that you don't need a special popover pan for them. The muffin pan works perfectly. Thanks so much for this awesome recipe. Hugs, Susie
Directions See How It's Made
- Do NOT preheat oven.
- Mix flour and salt together.
- Using a seperate bowl, combine the eggs, milk and melted butter.
- Beat lightly and stir into the flour mixture.
- Stir lightly until well blended.
- Grease a 12 count muffin pan.
- Fill the cups a little more than half full.
- Place pan in a cold oven.
- Turn oven to 400 degrees and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- THey will be crisp on the outside, chewy and soft on the inside.