1/2 Photos of Simple Poached Eggs
Miss Tinkerbell's Note:
A simple, quick, delicious breakfast for any day of the week. This recipe is for 1 person but you can adjust the quantity depending on how many people you are feeding, etc.
My Private Note
- 1Bring your pot of water to a boil.
- 2Crack your egg open into a small bowl.
- 3Once your water has boiled, turn it down to a simmer.
- 4Gently transfer your egg into the simmering water.
- 5Cook the egg for 3 minutes.
- 6Gently remove the egg from the water with a slotted spoon and place on buttered toast or eat as is.
- 7Sprinkle with salt and pepper (optional).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Poached Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.0
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 232.2 mg
- Sodium 269.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 10.1 g