Recipe by Momma Simplicity
I got this one from a friend. 4 steps and your done!
Top Review by czeke
I make this dip with 14 oz. of jarred spaghetti sauce (preferrably one with added garlic)instead of the 8 oz pizza sauce, and add sliced pepperoni on top. This is one of those simple recipes that gets rave reviews!!! I serve it with scoop size corn chips.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Ragu pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded pizza cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the 8 oz. cream cheese in the bottom of a square pan. Make sure not to spread it to thin.
- Pour on the Ragu Pizza Sauce.
- Sprinkle the entire bag of Pizza Cheese on top of the sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 mins or until the cheese is well melted.
- Serve on anything you like!