Prep 45 mins
Cook 18 mins
pizza is something real easy to make.... i make this way.....if u have time give a try and let me know....
- 2 cups white flour (1 cup white and 1 cup wheat flour.)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons oil
- rosemary (any herb of choice )
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- stir yeast in one cup warm water.
- add yeast solution to the flour and make the dough if sticky add a little more flour.
- leave the dough in a oiled bowl and let it rise.( 30 minutes).
- roll the dough to 1/4 inch thickness. top with marinara sauce or tomato paste, spinach and desired cheese. bake in a 400 degree oven for 18 minutes -- .
We like a thin pizza crust. Yes, it is easy to make. Yes, the rosemary in the crust adds to the flavour. For Meenus, and for anyone else who uses yeast, I recommend you mix all the dry ingredients, including the yeast, and then add the water. It saves a little time and there is one less dish to wash. I look ahead to trying more recipes posted by you.