1/3 Photos of Simple Pineapple Sauce for Ham
This simple pineapple sauce is so delicious and easy to make. I got the recipe from my Sister-in-law. Leftovers are great served warm, over vanilla ice cream. I love it with a Honey Baked Ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small sauce pan mix the brown sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- 2Stir in undrained crushed pineapple, lemon juice and mustard.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
- 4Boil while stirring for 1 minute.
- 5Serve warm with ham.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Pineapple Sauce for Ham
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 91.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g