Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I was bored so I made this! It is a sweet bean dip.
- 1 -2 tablespoon low-fat cream cheese
- 3 cherry tomatoes (diced)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup black beans
- 1⁄2 cup red kidney beans
- 3 tablespoons olive oil base salad dressing (I use roasted red pepper OR sun dried tomato, but the choice is yours.)
- 5 tablespoons pineapple sauce
- Place the tomatoes, onions and garlic into a blender, blend until chunky.
- Add cream cheese and liquefy.
- On a pan, fry the beans on medium heat in the salad dressing.
- Add the beans and pineapple sauce inside the blender.
- Grate until the beans are small chunks.
- Enjoy! Great dip for nachos, also tastes good on bread. If you would not like it to be see, than simply add less pineapple sauce. The serving size depends on how you use it.