I was bored so I made this! It is a sweet bean dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -2 tablespoon low-fat cream cheese
- 3 cherry tomatoes (diced)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup red kidney beans
- 3 tablespoons olive oil base salad dressing (I use roasted red pepper OR sun dried tomato, but the choice is yours.)
- 5 tablespoons pineapple sauce
- 1Place the tomatoes, onions and garlic into a blender, blend until chunky.
- 2Add cream cheese and liquefy.
- 3On a pan, fry the beans on medium heat in the salad dressing.
- 4Add the beans and pineapple sauce inside the blender.
- 5Grate until the beans are small chunks.
- 6Enjoy! Great dip for nachos, also tastes good on bread. If you would not like it to be see, than simply add less pineapple sauce. The serving size depends on how you use it.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Pineapple Bean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.2
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 83.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: