Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I like to serve this dish at the Society of Creative Anachronism potluck feasts (medieval renactment). Its a kid friendly dish and can be a complete meal when put together with potatoes and a veggie. I hope you all like it
- First, cook beef and onion.
- while your doing this preheat the oven to 350F.
- Add can of gravy and keep cooking until gravy is warmed through.
- Fill pieshell half full with mix, add cheese, then the rest of the mix and then top with cheese.
- Bake in the oven until cheese is bubbly.