Recipe by MapleGrrl
I like to serve this dish at the Society of Creative Anachronism potluck feasts (medieval renactment). Its a kid friendly dish and can be a complete meal when put together with potatoes and a veggie. I hope you all like it
- 1 9 inch pie shell, precooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can gravy
- shredded cheese (as much as you want and any kind you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- First, cook beef and onion.
- while your doing this preheat the oven to 350F.
- Add can of gravy and keep cooking until gravy is warmed through.
- Fill pieshell half full with mix, add cheese, then the rest of the mix and then top with cheese.
- Bake in the oven until cheese is bubbly.