Recipe by misdanrs
Very simple. Only 2 ingredients! Tastes great!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this recipe a week ago, & I really thought the beets would be . . . well, just OK, but I made 'em because I like beets! However, you're extremely simple recipe has surprised me, 'cause these beets are a wonderful treat for us! Very satisfying, are the beets, & the recipe, a definite keeper! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]
- 3 lbs beets (more or less)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and cook beets.
- Cool and peel under running water.
- Cut into chunks or slices or if the beets are small, leave whole.
- Pour undiluted lemonade over beets and stir to coat.
- Let sit in refrigerator at least overnight, preferably for 3-4 days.
- Serve cold.