1/1 Photo of Simple Pepperoni Bake
This is a very simple recipe. My children love this one. You may add additional seasonings as you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 9 x 13 baking pan.
- 3Cook pasta according to package directions - al dente - do not overcook.
- 4Brown the ground beef, chopped onion and garlic together in pan. Drain.
- 5Pour in both jars of spaghetti sauce, simmer for a few minutes.
- 6In large bowl, combine meat mixture with drained pasta.
- 7Put layer of pasta/meat mixture into bottom of pan, then layer of Velveeta, then layer of pepperoni.
- 8Repeat layers until all ingredients used. Bake uncovered 30 minutes.
- 9Top with parmesan cheese before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Pepperoni Bake
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 799.7
- Calories from Fat 425
- Total Fat 47.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 144.9 mg
- Sodium 1854.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 41.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ragu parmesan and romano spaghetti sauce
italian sausage spaghetti sauce