1/2 Photos of Simple Pepperoncini and Cream Cheese Sandwiches
So simple, and yet tastes so good. I LOVE making this when I want a quick and easy sanck, or sandwich to go with some nice soup. I'm sure you could add different things to it and use it as a starting point, but we love it simple as is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slice whole wheat bread
- 29.58-44.37 ml whipped cream cheese
- 3-4 pepperoncini peppers
- 1Slice open the peperonchini. Drain all the juice out and pick out the seeds and stem. Lay open and flat. Set aside.
- 2Toast slices of bread and spread cream cheese on each slice of toast.
- 3Lay out the peperonchini's on one piece of toast and then put the other piece of toast on top to make the sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Pepperoncini and Cream Cheese Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.7
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 2897.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 10.4 g