Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So simple, and yet tastes so good. I LOVE making this when I want a quick and easy sanck, or sandwich to go with some nice soup. I'm sure you could add different things to it and use it as a starting point, but we love it simple as is.
- 2 slice whole wheat bread
- 29.58-44.37 ml whipped cream cheese
- 3-4 pepperoncini peppers
- Slice open the peperonchini. Drain all the juice out and pick out the seeds and stem. Lay open and flat. Set aside.
- Toast slices of bread and spread cream cheese on each slice of toast.
- Lay out the peperonchini's on one piece of toast and then put the other piece of toast on top to make the sandwich.
Great surprise of a sandwich! I used whole wheat sandwich thins, and really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing with an Unruly!
My new exercise program...run to the kitchen to make another pepperoncini and cream cheese sandwich. Delicious! Made for Best of 2011 recipe tag.
So simple and yet so delicious! Combines three of my favorite things :) Thanks for sharing!