Recipe by Enjolinfam
So simple, and yet tastes so good. I LOVE making this when I want a quick and easy sanck, or sandwich to go with some nice soup. I'm sure you could add different things to it and use it as a starting point, but we love it simple as is.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 -3 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 3 -4 pepperoncini peppers
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice open the peperonchini. Drain all the juice out and pick out the seeds and stem. Lay open and flat. Set aside.
- Toast slices of bread and spread cream cheese on each slice of toast.
- Lay out the peperonchini's on one piece of toast and then put the other piece of toast on top to make the sandwich.