Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
No need to wait for the dough to rise overnight with these delightful cinnamon pecan rolls.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup pecan halves
- 1 (12 count) package brown and serve rolls
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until well blended.
- Spread in the bottom of a 9 inch round baking pan.
- Top with pecans.
- Place rolls upside down over pecans.
- Bake at 450* for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- Immediately turn onto a serving platter. Serve warm.
Sooooo easy and sooooo good!!! What's not to love about brown sugar and butter!!!! Thanks Looney!