1/2 Photos of Simple Pecan-Cranberry Coleslaw
This is a light, refreshing side dish. I created it by taking bits and pieces from several different coleslaw and broccoli salad recipes. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces bagged shredded Coleslaw or 16 ounces broccoli slaw mix
- 1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1In a small bowl,whisk together dressing ingredients.
- 2Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Pour dressing over salad mixture and toss well to coat.
- 4Allow salad to chill for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- 5Note: Add dressing to taste. Salad may not require all of the dressing.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Pecan-Cranberry Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.8
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 370.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g