Prep 4 mins
Cook 6 mins
A recipe from Cooking Class Great Tasting Vegetarian Meals. This is a nice, easy peanut sauce for Mu Shu Vegetables or anywhere else where peanut sauce is needed. Here's the link for Mu Shu Vegetables
- Combine everything except the peanut butter in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat while stirring constantly.
- Boil 1 minute or until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Allow sauce to cool to room temperature.
Sorry :( but I felt the peanut butter was overpowering. I added some hot pepper flakes for some heat in the end. I used this to dip egg rolls in. It was nice and thick. Made for Asian Forum Unrated Recipe Tag Event.