1/1 Photo of Simple Peanut Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine everything except the peanut butter in a small saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium high heat while stirring constantly.
- 3Boil 1 minute or until sugar dissolves.
- 4Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- 5Allow sauce to cool to room temperature.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1299.8
- Calories from Fat 585
- Total Fat 65.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3309.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 72.5 g
- Protein 36.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar