Recipe by DOUGER321
I like this recipe because it is simple and doesn't require the 'soft ball' technique. I picked it up online somewhere a few years back and my family loved it. They always ask around Thanksgiving when I am going to make my peanut butter fudge.
Top Review by BreadMom
A very simple recipe for rich fudge, you would think you worked much harder to make it. The only thing I would do differently next time, is that I would sift the confectionary sugar while I was measuring it. Thanks for a great fudge.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add brown sugar and milk and bring to a boil for about 2 minutes being sure to continuously stir mixture throughout.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla stirring until smooth.
- Place confectioners sugar in large bowl and pour heated mixture over top and mix until smooth.
- Pour into 8 x 8 dish and let chill.
- Chill until firm and cut into pieces. Makes about 15 servings depending on your cutting technique.